Monday, April 27, 2009

Not Forgotten



Not Forgotten
By
Rethelyn Loredo


A teacher once told her students, "I want all of you to remember me when you are already successful in life"
One student said,"Ofcourse I will remember you, when I'm already a successful businesswoman."
Another student said, "Ofcourse I will remember you, when I'm already a successful Engineer."
The other student said, "Ofcourse I will remember you, when I'm already a successful Teacher."
After 25 years, the teacher was old and wanted to build a house for her grandchildren before she dies.
She went to the famous Engineer in their town. When she was inside the office, she remembered that He was her student 25 years ago. The teacher went out of the office very sad not because she was not given a discount, but because she was forgotten.
The teacher realized that it was very expensive to build a house so she decided to search for loans.
She went to the richest businesswoman in their town. When she was inside the office, she remembered that the businesswoman was her student 25 years ago.
The teacher went out of the office very sad not because she was given a 30% interest rate for the money she loaned from the businesswoman, but because she was forgotten.
The teacher went home, the table was ready for dinner, her grand daughter called her to eat dinner and was very excited to tell stories about school. While they eat, the teacher could not stop a tear to roll down her cheeck when she heard her grand daughter saying, "Grand ma, my teacher wants to say THANK YOU to you, she said you were her teacher 25 years ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment